The data shows that when people have safe housing while they are engaged in a treatment program, the impact is huge.
Are you a patient of a comprehensive MAT outpatient treatment program in the Cincinnati area?
You could be eligible for 12 weeks of funding for recovery housing.
New Foundations Recovery Housing and Foundation of Recovery are working together to assist you in your recovery.
The Foundation of Recovery offers individuals up to 12 weeks of financial support in recovery housing.
The financial assistance is intended to provide the recipient with meaningful support allowing for a stable and successful recovery. The goal of this program is for individuals to rapidly gain independence and personal responsibility across a 12-week period.
Eligibility & participation requirements:
- An approved New Foundations intake application
- Good standing in an approved comprehensive addiction treatment program
- Program must include MAT, medical visits, clinical counseling, peer support & case management
- Recommendation to be a participant from a clinical counselor, case manager and/or peer recovery support specialist
- Documented treatment and life skills plan that includes employment, housing, and medical coverage objectives
- Signed Release of Information between the addiction treatment program, New Foundations and Foundation of Recovery
- Telephonic assessment with Foundation of Recovery personnel every 5 weeks (Weeks 5, 10 & 15)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to submitting an application for the recovery housing subsidy
The foundation will subsidize a participant’s New Foundations housing costs as follows:
- Week 1 through 5: 100% covered costs
- Including all intake and assessment fees
- Week 6 through 10: 100% covered costs
- Assuming favorable participant status at New Foundations & treatment provider
- Week 11 and beyond: 100% paid by the participant
- Week 11 and 12 can be paid by the foundation if recommended by New Foundations & treatment provider