Show your support by contributing to New Foundations Recovery Housing!
Here are some of the ways you can help New Foundations Recovery Housing.
- Start your shopping at smile.amazon.com
- Select “Get Started”
- Enter “New Foundations Transitional Living” as your charity of choice,
AmazonSmile will donate a portion of your eligible purchase price to our organization.
- Click here to go to Kroger Community Rewards
- Enter the name New Foundations Transitional Living
- Once you’ve selected New Foundations Transitional Living, click “save”
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account.
Network for Good:
Network For Good is a donation platform for small and large businesses. You can create your own fundraising platform. Network For Good is familiar with New Foundations.
Go here for more info https://www.networkforgood.com/
- Start out with your Gmail account
- Go to Google.com and search for New Foundations Recovery Housing
- Without clicking on the website, you’ll see our listing and you’ll see stars and Google Reviews.
- Click on Google Reviews and then “write a review”
Donate Items Directly
Please contact our office at 513-813-2787 to set up the best way to get the items to us. Thank you!
New Foundations Recovery Housing are always accepting donations of the following items:
- Twin-sized sheets
- Bed bug covers for twin beds
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies
- Shower Curtains (decorative and/or plastic liners)
- Furniture that is in good condition
- Books with positive messages such as AA or NA big book, religious texts, hopeful memoirs of recovery, etc.
- Items for outdoor cats such as flea medication and toys – many of our participants find joy in caring for the community cats near their homes